OneMedNet is rapidly expanding into an emerging market for imaging Real World Data (iRWD). Our federated iRWD provider network supplies highly curated, regulatory grade medical imaging and clinical data to clinical researchers in life sciences. We are looking for a passionate, driven professional with sound business aptitude and natural sales instincts to help grow our rapidly expanding business.
The Account Manager is responsible for signing up new provider organizations and maximizing the opportunity for existing provider organizations. It is a hunter and farmer role. The Account Manager will collaborate with the sales team and curation team to meet the future real world data needs of our life sciences research clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility: Drive provider growth for the federated iRWD network. Enroll new hospitals, health systems and large provider groups to join our network and contribute to clinical research initiatives.
- Account Management:
- Establish and maintain routine communication with existing provider clients’ senior management and executives
- Manage the order fulfillment, accounting, and overall relationship for your assigned provider organizations.
- Proactively develop relationships with existing customers to identify, qualify and develop quality opportunities to drive growth in the use of their RWD and identify new data sources internally to support RWD utilization
- participation in Work with provider clients to ensure maximum use and availability of relevant data to support current and future real world data needs.
- New Outreach:
- Develop proposals and capabilities presentations for business opportunities
- Partner with marketing and leverage marketing tools, events, and content to generate new inbound and outbound leads for the provider market
- Drive provider growth by enrolling new organizations that meet our clients strategic RWD needs
- Work in a collaborative team environment in support of our customer-centric culture
- Serve as escalation point for your assigned provider clients and the internal curation team
- Develop and manage customer opportunities, proposals and contracts.
- Maintain CRM platform for all account, sales, marketing and lead gen activity
- Understand OMN’s Quality and Ethics Policies, support the achievement of the organization’s quality objectives, and take corrective action when necessary to mitigate organizational risk
- Following through on delivered projects to ensure satisfactory completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area of study or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in sales and/or account management to provider organizations (health systems, hospitals, large physician groups), preferably related to clinical research.
- 3+ years’ experience in medical imaging and/or real-world data sales and/or account management
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and client service skills
- Effective technical presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with CRM and Marketing automation platforms
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects/tasks while meeting deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and committed to exceeding planned objectives
- Demonstrated functional competence in a life science discipline
- Prior work experience in medical imaging AI, medical devices, or pharmaceuticals
- Understanding of clinical trials, including US-FDA 510(k) / PMA regulatory pathway
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and commission
- Excellent Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO + 8 recognized U.S. holidays
- Fun team at an exciting time in an emerging market
OMN is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]