OneMedNet is rapidly expanding into an emerging market for imaging Real World Data (iRWD). We are looking for a passionate, driven professional with sound business aptitude and natural sales instincts to help grow our rapidly expanding business.
The Business Development Associate provides lead management, proposal drafting, and sales support to their market specific sales team. The BDA will collaborate with their team to meet and exceed the individual, team and company goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with marketing and leverage marketing tools, events, and content to generate new inbound and outbound leads
- Develop and implement sales strategies to successfully position OMN iRWD with new clients
- Manage your sales pipeline and follow-up on new business leads
- Work in a collaborative team environment in support of our customer-centric culture
- Assist in developing marketing and sales collateral
- Support your sales team in client presentations and sales efforts
- Develop and manage customer opportunities, proposals and contracts.
- Maintain CRM platform for all sales, marketing and lead gen activity
- Assist your team with follow-up on open opportunities and identifying new opportunities for existing clients
- Collaborate with the sales organization to improve delivery and tracking of leads and proposals
- Understand OMN’s Quality and Ethics Policies, support the achievement of the organization’s quality objectives, and take corrective action when necessary to mitigate organizational risk
- Following through on delivered projects to ensure satisfactory completion.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and client service skills
- Effective technical presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with CRM and Marketing automation platforms
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects/tasks while meeting deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and committed to exceeding planned objectives
- Demonstrated functional competence in a life science discipline
- Prior work experience in medical imaging AI, medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Understanding of clinical trials, including US-FDA 510(k) / PMA regulatory pathway
- Prior experience in a sales and/or marketing role
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Excellent Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO + 8 recognized U.S. holidays
- Fun team at an exciting time in an emerging market
OneMedNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
OneMedNet does not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters, or other outside suppliers not on our preferred vendor list. We utilize suppliers based on specific needs. Please be advised that any resumes received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and OMN will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we are only able to contact those who have been shortlisted. Candidates must be able to legally work in the United States prior to submitting an application and should be based in Twin Cities metro area.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org