OneMedNet Corporation is a provider of innovative enterprise medical image sharing and exchange solutions, including an online network, software, and services for the global medical imaging industry. We are leading the medical imaging segment of the healthcare industry into the future, developing and marketing software solutions that are transforming how healthcare providers interoperate in order to exchange medical imaging studies.
We are seeking to hire a Marketing Communications Specialist. This position will be fully virtual and applicants can be located anywhere in the U.S.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will perform various functions to ensure that the company’s brand and solutions are being effectively (and efficiently) promoted to the target audience(s). This individual is responsible for leading the development and implementation of a company’s marketing, social media, branding, and communication activities. Automation tools are commonly used in performing required duties.
- Assist in marketing plan preparation, including budget and short and long-term strategies
- Create and maintain consistent corporate brand/image voice cross products, events, and promotional materials
- Supervise operations of company’s direct email programs, as well as third party email campaigns
- Develop, maintain, and expand website. Produce search engine-friendly content that applies relevant metadata, backlinks, and keywords. Perform analytics reviews. Continually add new content with case studies, white papers, videos, testimonials, etc.
- Spot new marketing opportunities for company and carry out marketing initiatives
- Responsible for planning of company promotional and advertising communications projects such as electronic, print, and special events to execute parts of the marketing plan
- Work with related personnel on events/programs to have a firm understanding of their purpose
- Create relevant reports on marketing programs, including post-event reports, regular status reports, and analysis
- Supervise the design, production, and distribution of collateral and promotional materials to aid company’s sales and marketing programs
- Ensure effective monitoring and maintenance of company’s marketing budget and application
- Assist in hiring contractors, including copywriters, graphic designers, advertising and marketing agencies, and external consultants; and also serve as a liaison with contractors
- Plan and execute all public relations activities (press releases, press conferences, and interviews)
- Responsible for all company interactions on social media, including responding to messages, creating messages, and uploading photos
- Apply various social media tactics in creating brand awareness and generating inbound traffic that strengthens company’s social media presence
- Apply various digital analytics and media tracking tools to generate reports on progress of work on social media
- Create original, error-free, clear, and concise copy for website content, promotional materials, blog entry, and newsletter that ensures compelling and effective communication
- Put in place measures for recording success in marketing and communication efforts; gather result data and produce reports for the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years of experience working in related field – healthcare field preferred
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience with various advertising campaigns, including B2B and B2C
- Experience working with WordPress and other web content management tools
- Good knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics tools
- Expertise in the use of Constant Contact and other email marketing software
- Ability to work effectively with MS Office package
- Strong experience with social media marketing campaign
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong experience working with Inbound Marketing system (e.g. Hubspot)
This is a full-time position with benefits, including medical, flexible spending account options and 401(k).
OneMedNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com