We are looking for a highly motivated and self-directing technical support specialist to join our team who can work on all aspects of customer service for a healthcare IT product. You will be responsible for
providing technical support, following up with customers to help them fully utilize our cloud-based products and services, maintaining our high customer satisfaction rates, and providing implementation and training to new customers.
- Deliver effective, high-quality customer support to our growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users.
- Provide remote support, troubleshooting and issue resolution for customers and field staff.
- Take ownership and manage customer cases and customer expectations effectively.
- Collaborate with Engineering and higher levels of support to resolve more advanced issues.
- Proactively monitor systems to resolve potential issues prior to customer knowledge.
- Perform product installation, configuration, testing, and training for new and existing customers.
- Maintain proficiency as needed, including attending approved trainings, reading job-related materials, and meeting with others in area of responsibility.
- Contribute to and maintain internal product documentation.
Requirements (Knowledge and Experience):
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science related field, equivalent experience in an IT related position, applicable certifications, or a combination thereof.
- Comfortable working in virtualized, cloud, or containerized environments.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting/problem solving.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts including DNS, TCP/IP, routing, SSL certificates, and more.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Previous Linux experience strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare IT or medical imaging.
- Knowledge of medical imaging/healthcare related protocols such as DICOM, HL7, FHIR, etc.
- Knowledge of medical imaging/healthcare related IT systems. E.g., PACS, RIS, EMR, etc.
- Ability to write clear, concise, engaging, and informative knowledge base and technical documents.
- General knowledge regarding troubleshooting on Windows and Apple computers, as well as the major browsers – Firefox, Chrome, Edge
- Familiarity with Atlassian, GitHub, Salesforce, or similar software suites/applications.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Excellent medical, dental & vision
- Competitive PTO + 8 recognized U.S. holidays
To apply for this job, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org